You can obtain a full transcript of any hearing or trial that you were involved in by contacting the civil or criminal minute clerk in the division that your case was allotted to. The minute clerk will determine who the court reporter was and give you the contact information. All transcripts require a deposit to be posted. The amount of deposit is determined by the length of the transcript. Transcripts are billed at a per page rate.