IMPORTANT: Check the page setup option before printing, as some forms may need formatting. All forms downloaded MUST be presented on legal size paper (8½” x 14″) unless otherwise noted.
All forms must be submitted by mail or in person with the appropriate fees. See the web page regarding “FAX Filing” for information about faxing these forms. If you have any questions as to the filing of these forms, contact the appropriate docket area.
These forms are intended for use by qualified notaries or attorneys only. To locate forms which are not available here, consult the website of the Jefferson Parish Library. There you will find access to Louisiana Legal Forms website which has form and other legal resources.
Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Motion for Preliminary Default
- Motion to Set for Trial on the Merits
- Motion to Set Summary Matter for Trial
- Jury Order
- Name Change Petition and Judgment
- In Forma Pauperis (Pauper Application)
- Domestic Court Rules
- State Case Registry Data Form
- Consent to Have Matter Heard by Domestic Commissioner
- Objection to Domestic Commissioner Order & Transfer
- Order of Mediation – Visitation or Custody
- Objection to Hearing Officer’s Recommendations and Interim Order and/or Order to Set Default Hearing
- Order Appointing Mental Health Professional
- Affidavit of Non-Covenant Marriage
- Brady Implications
- Affidavit of No Minor Children
Also available here are the Rules for the 24th JDC Domestic Early Intervention Triage Program, which were adopted May 25, 2005.
- Coming Soon
Fees and Fines Form
- Coming Soon